Current Job Vacancies at St Gerard's
St Gerard’s School Trust Bangor requires a caretaker for 20 hours per week 7:30am – 11:30am
The job requires the applicant to:-
1. Observe health and safety at work requirements in relation to working practice
2. This is a split site with the senior school being situated over four levels serviced by staircases only. Duties include general maintenance and repair work within the school buildings, care of the extensive grounds of the school. (a particular speciality, e.g. plumbing/joinery/gardening is an advantage)
3. be able to work without constant supervision
4. be able to respond effectively to requests from management and other staff
5. Provide holiday/sick/absence cover during the other caretaker’s leave.
6. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information and an application form please email email@example.com or telephone 01248 351656