St Gerard’s aims to create a Christian setting in which every young person has the opportunity to make the most of his or her individual gifts. We are members of the ISA and WISC.
Our aims both at the junior and senior schools are structured around:
- creating a caring community that celebrates success
- promoting the development of creative, co-operative and independent learners
- encouraging active participation in learning
- increasing confidence through participation in both academic and extra-curricular activities for all pupils
- listening and being considerate to others
- demonstrating commitment and responsibility towards the community, our society, and the environment
- understanding and respecting diversity
- developing well-balanced and healthy individuals
As a community our pupils, parents, staff, management and trustees all contribute to supporting the implementation of our school ethos.